MRO inventory is an investment so it's crucial to have a methodology for critical spare parts for your operations.
We are experienced in offering detailed stock profiling and stock analysis services. Our services ensure more effective stock management, helping to release capital back to the client, improving stock availability and removing part duplications.
Trying to manually review and assign spares criticality to each individual item is nearly impossible given the high volumes of items maintained in many MRO inventories. We’ve worked with many clients to assign asset and equipment criticality, and experience shows us that there are real benefits to allocating criticality to spare parts.
Additionally, we specialise in analysing spares lists provided by Original Equipment Manufacturers for new production machines to identify standard parts to reduce costs on items required for your stores.
"Our services ensure more effective stock management, helping to release capital back to the client."
Stock Profile Analysis
Working with Advantiv on your stock profile analysis the outcomes:
- Provides an accurate assessment of critical spares and the money invested in those parts
- Delivers transparency and visibility to critical and non-critical spares inventory for the organisation
- Eliminates “out of stock” occurrences
- Reduces time spent looking for and ordering parts
- Reduces dormant/non-moving inventory
- Accelerates disposal of obsolete materials
- Improves stock allocation to improve space utilisation
- Optimises inventory costs by balancing inventory to operational demand
Contact us now to arrange a visit to discuss how we can help you with reviewing your critical spares.