an Authorised Premier Stockist for Festo, Advantiv can offer supply and support
for the complete range of Festo's products and services. New products are continually
being developed to offer benefit over existing ranges and other manufacturers,
as well as services designed to complement the product portfolio.
For maximum productivity in confined spaces, this cylinder covers a broad range of applications with sizes and functions exceeding the standard.
- Diameters ranging from 12 to 125 mm
- Extensive range of variants can be configured to meet individual requirements
- Comprehensive range of mounting accessories for just about every installation situation
- Up to 50 % less fitting space compared with standard cylinders to ISO 6431
CPE valve series
Compact Performance individual valves, space saving and light weight for
close proximity to or on the individual drive.
- Width 10 ... 24 mm
- Flow rate up to 3,000 l/min
- Voltage 24 V DC, 110 V AC, 230 V AC
The new yardstick for precision, guiding reliability and load bearing capacity. The new rodless drive with plain-bearing guide or re-circulating ball bearing guide as standard
- Improved guiding qualities, higher characteristic load values and torque resistance.
- More compact machine with increased performance, thanks to minimal installation space and use of proximity sensors integrated in the profile
- Choice of foot mounting or profile mounting.
- One side end position adjustment, sensor, air mounting and end cushion positioning mean quick assembly.
This product series concentrates on the core functions of air preparation. Ideal as an entry into the world of modern air preparation
- Perfect for cases where reduced functionality is acceptable but well-proven quality is essential.
- They can be combined effortlessly with function modules such as on/off or soft-start valves.
The latest member of the standard DNC cylinder range
Ideal for simple tasks - robust and economical.
- Accurately adjustable end position cushioning thanks to new PPV adjusting screw.
- Standard strokes and X-strokes Ø 32 mm to Ø 100 mm.
- All accessories and mounting attachments from the DNC family are compatible.
Tubing, fittings & couplings - a complete range of air supply accessories is available.
- Designs available include, flame retardant, food industry approved, anti-static, welding-sputter resistant, heat-resistant.
- Over 1,000 push-in fitting variants
- A new range of quick action and safety couplings for all types of industrial applications are now available which are more flexible, cleaner and reliable.
Compact performance valve terminals - give even greater performance levels within a minimum of space.
- Direct integration of all standard bus interfaces.
- CPV: compact in fixed grid, or CPA: modular and compact.
Energy Saving Service
The sound of compressed air leaking is heard in all factories. The Festo Energy Saving Service uses a unique method to help you reduce these losses which in our experience can account for 30% of total air use.
Rapid Response Cylinders and Valve Islands
Downtime must be kept to a minimum as lost production carries a high cost. Festo's Rapid Response Service benefits you by providing you with exceptionally fast replenishment of your most vital spare parts, at the time when you need it most, this rapid service helps you to reduce your maintenance costs.
Festo Training Courses
Engineering workforce training can help improve productivity, profitability and help to motivate staff. Advantiv are working in partnership with Festo to provide a range of engineering training courses covering a wide range of core competencies. The Festo Didactic Team is not only able to provide training on pneumatics but on a whole host of other disciplines, including Design, assembly & maintenance of pneumatic controls, Introduction to hydraulics, Hydraulic control systems, Mechatronics, Introduction to PLC’s, Programming PLC’s, Introduction to energy saving and Electrical drives competency training. Please call Advantiv to discuss your training needs or view details at www.festo-didactic.co.uk